Monday, March 14, 2011

PortHarcourt Rocks!!

So I actually have nothing to blog about,but i will blog.i must blog.i shant not blog!! Haba!! what happened to the zeal, drive, and as some would say mojo??? Last I checked it was January and already its March..... and i really didnt drop by????? SMH at myself.
Recently i took a very short vac and visited the city i grew up in. The almighty PortHarcourt City. Everything had changed....wow!!!
I couldnt recognise any of the streets, modern and state of the art buildings were everywhere, i passed elelenwo street twice and had no inkling i was on elelenwo street, i couldnt find Figaro, Barracuda, or even the very popular Tobyjug..........
Ooops duty calls, and once more i have to say goodbye to my laptop.. oh the life of a blogger.{na who send me?} I'd complete this gist later. I promise. One love y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. abeg come back and complete this gist jor! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amnesty Int: Join the People Live Here campaign and help stop the demolition
    of the waterfronts in Port Harcourt Nigeria. Text JOIN to 08100000122 and
    raise your voice for Human rights ! Your vote counts, please also forward
    this msg to your friends and colleagues at work .
    Standard cost of Text to MTN ( N5, N7 or N15 ) applies .

    learn more here : http://people-live-here.org/

    ReplyDelete